Sunday, December 2, 2012

DIY Reindeer

DIY Christmas Reindeer Head
Happy Advent everyone! As we start the countdown to Christmas (along with my chocolate advent calendar, thanks mom!) I am getting more and more excited for December 25th everyday. I can not wait for exams to be over so I can focus all my energy on Christmas :).


Here's a great way to use those leftover shipping boxes to add a little festivity to your place. The template is from good housekeeping and you'll need an exacto knife for the project, and a little patience. The template prints perfectly onto standard printer paper so just cut out the shapes, trace onto cardboard with a pencil, then exacto knife those lines. Glue the pieces together following the directions from Good Housekeeping. I spray painted mine gold to give it a little extra sparkle.




1 comment: