4 Whole Grain bread slices
3 eggs and 1 egg white
2/3 cup fat free milk
1/2 cup fat free cheddar cheese (plus more for topping)
1 cup turkey sausage crumbles
1 tbs yogurt margarine
1 tsp mustard
1. Start by spraying the bottom of your casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Butter one side of your bread and arrange them so that there is little space in between. The buttered side will be on the bottom of the pan.
2. Sprinkle a layer of cheese over the bread.
3. Wisk together the eggs, milk, and mustard until combined. Pour evenly over the layer of bread.
4. Sprinkle the cooked (I bought mine pre-cooked) turkey sausage crumbles all over the top. Finish with a topping of cheese and bread crumbs from any of the pieces that didn't fit on the bottom.
5. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
6. In the morning, pre-heat oven to 350 and bake for 40 minutes with foil on top. If the center still has some liquid, turn the oven to 400 and bake another 10 minutes.