You'll need: A spaghetti squash, pasta sauce, and cheese (add parsley, salt, and pepper if desired)
1. Preheat over to 400 F
2. Halve the squash and remove seeds
3. Bake on a lightly greased pan face down for 35-45 minutes. You should be able to easily pierce a fork through the skin.
5. Using a fork, scrape the inside of the squash and be amazed that it really does look like spaghetti!
6. Layer pasta sauce, cheese and squash into a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 F.
7. Let cool 5 minutes and serve