Saturday, November 18, 2017

Cricut Craft: Christmas Wood Slice Ornaments

I'm having a blast with these fun and custom wood slice ornaments. They are simple, fun and a creative gift idea. They look amazing as gift tags on bags or wrapped presents.



I started with natural wood slices I purchased from Amazon. They're 2.5-3 inches and had a hole already drilled in them. I read quite a few reviews before deciding on the brand SOLEDI. I went with the 20 pack and none arrived broken and I was very happy with the size.

I started with one base coat of acrylic. I like the one coat because you can still see the wood rings. The custom monograms with laurel wreaths and lettering were cut out of vinyl with my Cricut machine. I did a few Hawaiin ornaments for my island-loving family.



No comments:

Post a Comment