Saturday, February 16, 2013

Layered Banana Split Sundae

Hope everyone had a sweet Valentine's Day!
Mine was extra sweet with this fro-yo layered banana split sundae


I found these cute treat cups at Walmart for $0.98 for a pack of six.
Grab your favorite flavored frozen yogurt (they have frozen greek yogurt now, too!)
a banana, peanut butter, and your favorite candies for topping

A layer of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie fro-yo
over a layer of bananas and M&M's candies
Add some peanut butter drizzle and another layer of bananas and greek yogurt
After your done layering, place them in the freezer for about 20 minutes to harden and set.
Top with whipped cream and enjoy!




 And just in case this post wasn't sweet enough, I thought I'd include this cupcake I had from Bubblecake in Roanoake, VA a while ago. My first cappuccino cupcake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment