Sunday, November 24, 2013

Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Blossoms

Blossoms are a fun and easy way to make a large amount of soft, delicious, bite-sized cookies.

I made these for a Thanksgiving potluck with co-workers and they were a huge hit! I only took about five home to my roommates because my co-workers begged me to leave them at the party. To get these two bite cookies, I baked them in a mini muffin pan. 

All you need is: a mini muffin/cupcake pan, bag of chocolate chips, and peanut butter cookie dough. 
I felt like I was making Christmas cookies instead of Thanksgiving ones!
1. Spray the bottom on the pan or else they are difficult to remove in one piece! 
2. Fill each muffin dent about 3/4 full with dough. Add sprinkles on top and place in pre-heated oven. 
3. Bake the cookies about 2-3 minutes shorter than directed time and keep a close eye on them because they are so small.
4. While baking, Unwrap the Hershey kissed and place in a bowl.
5. Once edges are browning remove from oven and place kiss in the center. 
6. Let cool for a few minutes until moving to a cooling rack. I used a butter knife to cut around the edges then carefully scoop them out of the pan.


I was able to make about 4 dozen cookies with the Hershey kiss bag and large cookie dough. 
For Christmas, I am aiming to make peppermint mocha blossom cookies using chocolate cookie dough with mocha flavor and peppermint swirl Hershey kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment