Blossoms are a fun and easy way to make a large amount of soft, delicious, bite-sized cookies.
I made these for a Thanksgiving potluck with co-workers and they were a huge hit! I only took about five home to my roommates because my co-workers begged me to leave them at the party. To get these two bite cookies, I baked them in a mini muffin pan.
All you need is: a mini muffin/cupcake pan, bag of chocolate chips, and peanut butter cookie dough.
|I felt like I was making Christmas cookies instead of Thanksgiving ones!|
2. Fill each muffin dent about 3/4 full with dough. Add sprinkles on top and place in pre-heated oven.
3. Bake the cookies about 2-3 minutes shorter than directed time and keep a close eye on them because they are so small.
4. While baking, Unwrap the Hershey kissed and place in a bowl.
5. Once edges are browning remove from oven and place kiss in the center.
6. Let cool for a few minutes until moving to a cooling rack. I used a butter knife to cut around the edges then carefully scoop them out of the pan.
|I was able to make about 4 dozen cookies with the Hershey kiss bag and large cookie dough.|
For Christmas, I am aiming to make peppermint mocha blossom cookies using chocolate cookie dough with mocha flavor and peppermint swirl Hershey kisses!